Break through the myths about home inspection with Shawn Williams, owner of Aurora, Colorado based, Iron Phoenix Inspections
About this event
You're under contract but now what?
The next big step is getting your home inspection done. Let's dive into what an inspection is from a pro.
Join us on Zoom for an interview with Shawn Williams. We'll be discussing:
- How and why he got started as a home inspector.
- What trainings and certifications to look for in home inspectors. InterNACHI
- The timeline, logistics, and price ranges of inspections.
- Who pays for the inspection and when.
- Understanding the three basic types of issues in a home.
- What an inspection covers.
- What other inspections you may need.
- The process of raising and negotiating issues that may come up in the inspection.
CLIMATE ACTION HOMES
Joan Gregerson is a REALTOR with eXp Realty. Based in Denver, Colorado, Joan helps people achieve their real estate goals. She also connects people with fellow agents throughout the US and several countries.
Climate Action Homes is a podcast and a focus area for Joan. Her work prioritizes people, planet, and prosperity. As the founder of two environmental nonprofits and building energy engineer, Joan is committed to being part of the solution when it comes to caring for and protecting the planet.
Joan interviews experts and community members that help people with home ownership and investing, with a focus on making a positive eco-impact in the process.
If we don't have a livable world, no other investment will matter.
Ready to work with a REALTOR that will go the extra mile for your home and our shared planetary home? Start by booking a call and let's figure out the first step in getting you on the path for success.